I’ve partnered with the amazing owners of Soleado Lavender Farm in Montgomery County Maryland to bring you my very first yoga-inspired charity event on Saturday, October 21, from 2 to 4:30 p.m. All donations will be gifted to The National Domestic Violence Hotline.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month in the United States. If you didn’t already know, Domestic Violence Awareness is represented by a purple ribbon. So how fitting to have this event at a lavender farm, right! ?
But lavender isn’t just purple…it’s calming and relaxing in all of its forms…as a blooming flower, as an essential oil, and even infused in honey!
So reserve your spot and experience this one-of-a-kind event in a beautiful, natural setting overlooking Sugarloaf Mountain.
We’re asking for a $20 minimum donation, which we’ll collect on the day of the event at the lavender farm. Cash and Credit Cards accepted. 🙂
What to bring:
– An open and receptive mind!
– Your favorite yoga mat
– Plenty of water
What else to consider:
– We will be outside, so dress appropriately. Some areas are shaded and some are open, so layers are optimal.
– Depending on the weather, bring protection from the sun and bugs.
– Arrive early to get settled and explore the grounds.
Parking is plentiful. Any questions? Email email@example.com.
Love. Life. Om. Mindfulness was founded by Paula Carrasquillo. Paula offers integrative mindfulness and health coaching to all and specializes in supporting survivors of domestic violence, rape, and fraud through yoga, meditation, and energy work.
Soleado Lavender Farm is a family-owned, sustainable lavender farm located at the foot of Sugarloaf Mountain in the beautiful, peaceful Agricultural Reserve area of Montgomery County, Maryland. You can learn more at soleadolavender.com.
DISCLAIMER: Although the author often uses gender-specific pronouns in her writing, she does not believe personality disorders, such as narcissism or sociopathy, are exclusive to any one gender. Sometimes it's just easier to write from her personal experiences. Thank you for your understanding.
Latest posts by Paula Reeves-Carrasquillo (see all)
- DID YOU KNOW? – A few not-well-known facts about The Hotline #NDVH #LovingKindness #DVawareness - December 6, 2017
- Part 3: Nina’s Story – “Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.” – Benjamin Disraeli - November 1, 2017
- Part 2: Nina’s Story – An unlikely sisterhood and laughing in the face of absurdity - October 13, 2017