Last weekend, I taught meditation inside the bamboo forest at Soleado Lavender Farm. It was one of the most amazing experiences I’ve had teaching meditation, not only because the environment was so conducive to relaxation, but because the forest manifested an other-worldly contemplative state I can only describe as a state of MEDITATION MAGIC.
Before settling on our mats and beginning the session, the farm generously offered us the following gifts in preparation:
- The gracefulness of the bamboo stalks extending and rising from roots to sky on all sides wrapped us in a sense of safety and comfort;
- The rustling of the leaves in the gentle morning breeze offered a peaceful vibration aligning with our heart space;
- The twittering of the birds flying and fluttering above and moving within the forest greeted and welcomed us to share their space, even if only temporarily;
- The scent of the greenery mixed with the smell of fresh mud surrounding the perimeter and beneath the boards of the platform served to deeply ground us in the “here and now” of the forest.
By openly receiving these gifts, how could any of our experiences on Saturday be anything less than MAGICAL?!?!
Lucky for all of us, if you missed last Saturday’s meditation, there are more opportunities to find MAGIC with me in the BAMBOO FOREST at Soleado Lavender Farm…as early as next Saturday!
Please join me at Soleado Lavender Farm on select Saturday mornings this summer in the bamboo garden. I can’t guarantee where mind will take you, but I can guarantee it will take you to a MAGICAL place unlike any other you’ve ever visited…on earth or inside your dreams.
Register to save your spot for:
Latest posts by Paula Reeves-Carrasquillo (see all)
- Yoga and Meditation for Addiction, Depression, and Mental Illness - July 31, 2018
- THE #1 REASON YOU KEEP FALLING SHORT OF YOUR DREAMS - July 2, 2018
- FREE Meditation and Beauty Q&A Sessions this summer! - June 11, 2018