LET’S TALK ABOUT SOCIOPATHS live and in-person on MAY 2!
You’re invited to a casual meet and greet with Paula Carrasquillo and Lynna Kivela!
When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. PST
Location: Encinitas Public Library, 540 Cornish Drive, Encinitas, California 92024
- I’m Paula Carrasquillo, the blogger and mindfulness coach here at Love. Life. Om. Mindfulness and the author of Escaping the Boy and Unashamed Voices.
- Lynna Kivela is the blogger at My Sociopath – Struck by a Sociopath and the author of the recently published book, My Sociopath.
Lynna and I met in-person 3 years ago back in February 2014 after a year of online sharing and friendship. We became fast friends. We both have backgrounds in teaching, yoga, meditation and of course, SURVIVING SOCIOPATHS! The more we learn about ourselves and from each other, the more determined and motivated we are to continue growing, learning, and helping others heal and grow.
Tuesday evening, we’ll briefly share our stories and explain the type of support we offer to individuals recovering from sociopath and narcissistic abuse. We encourage you to bring your questions and to be open to practicing a little bit of mindfulness. (You DO NOT have to be physically flexible to participate…we promise!)
This event is FREE, and we’ve reserved a private meeting room in the library. We can’t wait to meet you!
With love and light,
Paula and Lynna
P.S. We also created a Facebook event for the meet and greet.
Latest posts by Paula Reeves-Carrasquillo (see all)
- Beth’s Story – A Real Life Fatal Attraction - April 3, 2018
- Angela’s Story – I let my wounds bleed in front of the world - March 15, 2018
- Dump the psychopath; embrace yourself instead - March 15, 2018