LET’S TALK ABOUT SOCIOPATHS live and in-person on MAY 2!
You’re invited to a casual meet and greet with Paula Carrasquillo and Lynna Kivela!
When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. PST
Location: Encinitas Public Library, 540 Cornish Drive, Encinitas, California 92024
- I’m Paula Carrasquillo, the blogger and mindfulness coach here at Love. Life. Om. Mindfulness and the author of Escaping the Boy and Unashamed Voices.
- Lynna Kivela is the blogger at My Sociopath – Struck by a Sociopath and the author of the recently published book, My Sociopath.
Lynna and I met in-person 3 years ago back in February 2014 after a year of online sharing and friendship. We became fast friends. We both have backgrounds in teaching, yoga, meditation and of course, SURVIVING SOCIOPATHS! The more we learn about ourselves and from each other, the more determined and motivated we are to continue growing, learning, and helping others heal and grow.
Tuesday evening, we’ll briefly share our stories and explain the type of support we offer to individuals recovering from sociopath and narcissistic abuse. We encourage you to bring your questions and to be open to practicing a little bit of mindfulness. (You DO NOT have to be physically flexible to participate…we promise!)
This event is FREE, and we’ve reserved a private meeting room in the library. We can’t wait to meet you!
With love and light,
Paula and Lynna
P.S. We also created a Facebook event for the meet and greet.
DISCLAIMER: Although the author often uses gender-specific pronouns in her writing, she does not believe personality disorders, such as narcissism or sociopathy, are exclusive to any one gender. Sometimes it's just easier to write from her personal experiences. Thank you for your understanding.
Latest posts by Paula Reeves-Carrasquillo (see all)
- Carin’s Story – I was a victim and didn’t know it #3timevictim - August 8, 2017
- Are you a WINNER trapped inside a LOSER? - July 10, 2017
- A Police Officer’s Story – I never understood why victims stay; now I do. - June 19, 2017